Dear Parents and Carers
As always our office staff are on hand to help deal with any queries or problems that you may have. However, during these unprecedented times we are working hard to minimise the risk of transmission of the virus to keep our community safe. As part of this, we are working to reduce the number of visitors to the school premises.
With this in mind we politely request that where possible, you contact us by telephone (330 5248) or email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) and, that you only visit the school office in the following circumstances:
- If you have a pre-arranged appointment within school
- In the case of an emergency
- To sign pupils in (e.g. late arrival) or out (e.g. appointments)
If our lines are busy, please leave a message. Your call or email will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Please also ensure that your child(ren) have everything with them that they will need for the day as it may not be possible to pass forgotten items to them during the course of the school day.
If you do need to visit the office, please:
- observe social distancing guidance
- ring the bell and wait for a member of staff, we will be with you as soon as possible
- do not enter unless invited to do so even if the door is open
- observe the guidance with regards to only one bubble gaining entry at any time
- wear a face covering unless exempt
- sanitise your hands on entry and exit